[PD-dev] emscripten support oops

Miller Puckette mpuckette at cloud.ucsd.edu
Sat Mar 30 18:10:26 CET 2024

(specially to Claude Heiland and/or Dan Wilcox) -

It looks like the code now in m_class_dispatcher* does "objectmaker"
calls OK but misses

some cases (and includes nonexistent ones) for plain messages. All plain
messages are

called with at least one pointer-sized argument that is the object to
pass the message

to, and no top of that may have up to five integer or floating-point
arguments.  So for

instance,

     case 0x00 : (*(t_vfun00)(m->me_fun))(); break;
and

     case 0x01 : (*(t_vfun01)(m->me_fun))(ad[0]); break;
aren't needed but there should be a

   case 0x15: [...]

etc.  The number of cases is still 21.  I think they are precisely the
cases currently listed, each

incremented by 16 with one leading integer argument.

(symptom: clicking on a "pd" doesn't open it since canvas_click has 5
floating-point args :)

I can dig in and try to fix this but I think one of you can do a more
solid job of it than I could...

cheers

Miller