[PD-dev] Any follow up on smspd, libsms (as in Spectral Modeling Synthesis) for realtime instrument ?

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Apr 9 11:28:36 CEST 2024

Thanks for info, I forgot to mention.

I worked with SMS-Tools, 10 years ago and  I saw already the deken package,
but  unfortunately it always crashed on my Linux Debian bookworm (libsms).

So I wondered if it is worth to fix it or there is something new ?

mfg
   winfried

Am Dienstag, 9. April 2024, 09:58:32 CEST schrieb IOhannes m zmoelnig:
> On 4/8/24 10:25, Winfried Ritsch wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Like presented in  Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-09) 2009 [1]
> > there
 was a library which can handle sms processing. Does anybody kbow

--
- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch