[PD-dev] threads

Caoimhe &co kumoyuki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:58:45 CEST 2024

Thank Kjetil, that bit of gdb help gave me everything I needed.

I really don't spend enough time with gdb to consider myself fluent with it
because I get paid to use something entirely different.

On a side note, if there is interest for MIDI support through JACK, I may
have a useful patch in the not-too-distant-future :)

- c/&cet

--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt