hello

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Wed Jun 16 14:05:40 CEST 1999

17.hzV.tRL.478 writes:
 > ah, i think i had the sam eproblem when originally installing v 0.25 ...
 > let me think ...
 > ah of course, it seems that redhat keeps /dev/dsp and /dev/dsp1 so you
 > need to make a link -s from dev/dsp to /dev/dsp0 in order for this to
 > work...

 Yes,

 # ln -s /dev/dsp /dev/dsp0

 as root fixes the problem.

 This is a bug in my linux multichannel/multicard code.
 On debian the devices are named /dev/dsp0 ... 15 and /dev/dsp is
 just a link to /dev/dsp0.
 I will fix that bug in the next test release. But first I'd like to
 get Miller's latest code merged in (template bugfixes).

 Miller, can you put your current sources online ...
 Maybe we should try to get a final version of 0.25 out ?

 Guenter