jmax released

Karl W. MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Wed Jul 21 16:27:58 CEST 1999

I downloaded and compiled under Mandrake Linux 6.0 jMax 2.4.5 last night -
all the files I looked at stated that it was under GPL.  It compiled and
ran great!  The only issue is that there doesn't seem to be any support
for midi under linux.

Karl

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 est at hyperreal.org wrote:

> Miller Puckette discourseth:
> > To add to Guenter's list, I hear rumors that IRCAM is about to release
> > JMAX in open source.
>
> www.lwn.net/daily/jmax.html
>
> Eric
>
> PS: some replies to Guenter's queries tomorrow. :)

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| Network and Telecommunications Services           |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| 410/659-8297                                      |