collecting Pd performances?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.EDU
Wed Sep 15 06:29:46 CEST 1999

Hi pd community,

I'm working on a final report for an Intel grant which has helped me a great
deal in developing Pd (in addition to other, more directly artistic
endeavors.)  I would be grateful for any references any of you might be
able to send me as to how you have used Pd in live performances, installations,
or for teaching.  Even if I know about something you've done, could you send
me the date and location?

While I'm collecting this, would you like to see a summary on a web
page?

cheers
Miller