Pd message to close a patch>

10.i>XzT_XrW.331.48 opt at web.fm
Sat Sep 18 17:23:40 CEST 1999

¯\Well, if your document is named "x.pd" you can send the message,
¯\"pd-x.pd menuclose"
¯\note that Pd prepends "pd-" to the window name because otherwise there's
¯\grave confusion between pds and tables in the "table" object.

jop, top. i saw the 'menuclose' binding and of course i tried with
pathcname.pd menuclose; but didnt prepend the 'pd-' ..
oke, so the only splotch remaining then is when i have opened multiple
'x.pd's, and i send pd-x.d close all of them disappear? ;)

what would be helpful here is close object, which when you bang it, closes
the window it is contained within.

¯\I'm note sure what antiorp's reply offered because some charaacter in
¯\the previous posting crashed my mail reader...

;))))
jodel!

what kind of mailreader r u using? which character was it? ;))
anyhow, wasnt it 'be narrow in what you emit, be broadminded in what you
accept'? ... at least i saw it in discussion of diverging mpeg standards
somewhere .. ;))

^-still want to credit
¯\antiorp's show at the musee d'art moderne in our report to the
¯\fascists but can't find the name of the exhibit yet...

its in here: