Pd message to close a patch>

14.wtI_Wtxbz.589.36 opt at web.fm
Sun Sep 19 17:52:06 CEST 1999

¯\
¯\OK I just tried that and it worked for me.  You didn't send "skel3.pd"
¯\though so I just made one up.  Perhaps I have to have your skel3.pd to
¯\re-create the problem?

hm.
its a complete 'dummy' patch actually, but here we go again with the
attachment ...

hm again, just tried it a few times now. result are really unpredictable
.. the click on the message itself always works, banging it 'directly'
worked a few times, then suddenly not anymore ..
banging the message through the del always crashes ..