Pd crashes

x7.35·c x7 at jodl.org
Wed Mar 22 16:06:55 CET 2000

 |Similary I had problems with the deamon "crond" because it executes
 |various commands which can take a lot of CPU power and make PD crash.

you can turn em off, or change the times
/etc/crontab ... which runs the corn daily,weekly,monthly scripts.

 |Since I am reporting some problems, there is another thing that can
 |crash PD...
 |I have 2 PC each running PD and linked together with "netsend" and
 |"netreceive". The problem is if I instantiate, on the machine which
 |receives datas, a patch saved on disk inside the patch i am editing, it
 |crashes PD.

abstractions seem to be problematic generally, ...

--
#.#.__³ 7036692222--l¢ø¢øx++ioio¯¯<. 46811.30000ioio¯¯<. 46811.30000-yy