A little help, please

sfogar at libero.it sfogar at libero.it
Mon May 15 09:29:11 CEST 2000

Hi,

I used two years ago pd for my interactive installation 'Songlines' and
now I'd like to know some things more about (on a linux box):

1) is it possible to use multiple devices with pd ?

I'd like to use:

- RME Digi9636 (Hammerfall Lite) for audio I/O
- SB Live for the midi synth (if I want to use it)
- Motu MicroExpress for midi I/O

I know I can use RME and I've used it but I don't know how to configure
pd to use the other devices (with Alsa, the drivers are almost OK).

2) In the examples (for example 36.filter.floyd.pd), it seems that the
mtof object read a txt containing the 'tunings'. Is it possible to
build an arbitrary tuning this way ? Am I right ?
I need a just intonation table tuned at 50 hz.

3) Can somebody send me a good stereo or quad reverb patch ?

4) Can somebody send me a good chorus patch ?

Many thanks

Regards

Alessandro Fogar