Glitches with linux PD

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 28 05:05:25 CEST 2000

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Martin Marier wrote:

|Hello,
|
|	So I have to move the mouse to keep the sound clean...

Funny, I have to do the opposite under LinuxPPC....

Seriously though, although I'm not an expert in these matters, youshould
perhaps check the DMAs and IRQs of your devices.  I used to have the same
the same problem with modem and mouse sitting on the same port.  I had to
keep moving my mouse around to keep my internet connection active.

ou peut-etre je suis completement dans les patates.

     ......   Michal Seta  ......