opening audio 2 outs - was: Various pd/gem Qs

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Tue Jul 11 02:38:55 CEST 2000

Sorry, Pd on NT and Linux/OSS only deals with consecutively numbered output
devices.  It sounds like a good idea to generalize this; I'll stick it on
my (long) doilst...

cheers
Miller