pd 0.32 + ggext

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Tue Oct 17 12:07:30 CEST 2000

Michael Lechasseur writes:
 > Hi Guenter,
 >
 > 	I did:
 >
 > 	./configure
 > 	make
 > 	make ggext

You can choose between making single externals and making the ggext
library.

If you try to do both, it won't work.
e.g.
./configure
make ggext

*or*

./configure
make

if you want to change between the two you have to "make clean"
inbetween.

... and again I doubt that my decision to split the externals was a
good one, ...

Guenter