Fiddling with Fiddle (in Java)

Joel Trunick joel.trunick at calebtech.com
Wed Jan 17 23:05:33 CET 2001

Also, I translated the functions exp and log that were in the code to
natural log (E) functions in Java (Math.exp, or exp base e, and Math.log or
log base e). Is this correct, using the natural log seems unusual? There was
an _ilog2 function which I did translate and use where called from fiddle.

Joel