Disabling opened patches?

Karl MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Fri Feb 9 17:28:22 CET 2001

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Marc [iso-8859-1] Lavallée wrote:

> Karl MacMillan a écrit :
>
> > It is not documented as far as I know (there are some
> > comments in the code where it is implemented, but I don't
> > think that is what you were asking for).
>
> It's all in d_ugen.c. Is there many undocumented objects like these
> ones? Since I don't want to read all the source code yet, is there an
> easy way to list all available objects? Then I could extract all objects
> names, definitions and comments in order to build a quick reference.

I think most are in the reference list available by right clicking.  It is
also not that hard to find most of the objects in the code while avoiding
the internals of pd - they are in d_*.c and x_*.c.

Karl

> --
> Marc Lavallée

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Computer Music Department                         |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| www.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac                      |