[PD] Stack overflow

HENRY Damien damien_henry at libertysurf.fr
Tue May 22 19:48:53 CEST 2001

Hi again.

I've solve my stack overflow problem by modifying the way I init some
abstractions.
it look like PD in some case began the "calculation" before all the loadbang
are performed. Espacally when you have an abstration into an abstration into
an abstration (and somtimes, the same abstration in diferent levels) etc...

Is it possible (that PD began to work in an abstration before all the
loadbang in a sub patch are processed) ?

More generally is there a way to control in witch order the loadbangs will
be performed ?

thanks.

dh.