[PD] PD & 'turn networking on'

Rua Haszard ruahm at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 23:18:57 CEST 2001

I've installed PD to my pentium 120 win95 pc.  The
first problem is that I don't have networking enabled
- I tried installing the TCP/IP protocol but have no
CD-ROM and consequently can't update drivers that it
requires.  Of course I have no network card so
installing TCP/IP support is not going to get me
anywhere useful?

The help file says simply that networking must be
'turned on' - what does this mean?  Installing a
specific protocol?  Or is this a simple option I can
turn on somewhere...

Anyone else out there running sucessfully on a similar
system with no network adapter?

Cheers
Rua HM.