[PD] Self-construction &

HENRY Damien damien_henry at libertysurf.fr
Wed Jul 18 05:30:12 CEST 2001

Thanks forum::für::umläute ; guenter & Johannes for your reply.

thoses 3 lines in pdscript are still not very clear for me :
pd filename new ./;
#N canvas;
#X pop 1;

is filename something like "new"
what are #N & #X ?
pop is used instead of vis ?
this is all mystery to me.

I'll post the updated documentation soon.

Damien HENRY