[PD] subwindow-dollar-tabread4~

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed Sep 26 12:21:35 CEST 2001

hi,
I recognized a - as i think - strange behaviour of filling $1-variables in
subpatches with the "tabread4~"-object. I tried to pass a symbol as argument
to a subwindow ("pd subpatch argument-xyz") and in the subpatch i have
"tabread4~ $1". But
However, this does work with abstractions...
Also, "tabread4~ $1-table" never takes a number ("tabread4~ 1007-table"),
even if it is in an abstraction.
But: "tabread4~ $0-table" is ok.
I think, I can live with all of those things, but it took some time to
figure out (sanity´s sake...!?). Or did I make a mistake?
marius.