[PD] pd_tk of iemlib

Marius Schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Oct 26 18:37:09 CEST 2001

hi,
i found that topic in the mailing list, but no answer, so please let me put
the question again.
my (newly installed) pd starts with the message:
Consistency check failed: glob_initfromgui
i did not worry about that until i tried to open an an array...
invalid command name "pdtk_array_dialog"
bad window path name ".gfxstub80daba8"
maybe both are the same problem?
i think it comes with the pd_tk file from the iemlib (?) so maybe i used a
wrong one? it says it is written for pd032p1 and i am working with a newer
version, on linux (the original pd-tk works fine).
thanks for help.
marius.