[PD] pix_video pal

Ulrich Kehrer ulrich at konsum.net
Fri Nov 2 17:22:47 CET 2001

hi guenter, list,

i didn't know that the regular gem-distribution for linux has already
pal-support, so i downloaded your pix_video sources you posted once, with
the message "norm pal".
now, instead of telling pix_video "mode channel [0-3]" i use "mode PAL
[0-3]" and it works fine.

with a "freq" message i can watch the tv-station of my desire in pd...
...but without audio. is there a way to get audio, too?

regards,
ulrich