[PD] Patch load path

pix pix at test.at
Thu Nov 8 09:30:32 CET 2001

perhaps you can have the users add their own "-path" statement to the pd
command line which includes their own library directory.. like -path
$HOME/pd/lib, and make sure it appears before the pd application
directory. then have a wrapper script start this "pd application" and make
sure it adds this option to the command line. or alternatively, if you are
using .pdrc files you could have the user add the -path option to their
..pdrc.

i see no reason to have pd automatically do this when you can bring about
the behaviour with command line options.

pix.