[PD] mac - osx experiment

~~~~~~ overt at overlobe.com
Fri Nov 16 04:38:20 CET 2001

Hi,

I've looked at the archives but can't seen to find any mention of the osx
experiment that's available.. So...

Could anyone who's successfully built pd on osx possibly extend a hand to me
(on or offlist whichever is preferred)  as I am having strangeties regarding
CoreAudio not being found where it actually exists and also am not sure
which tcl/tk install is needed - I used fink to install tcltk but I don't
have any of these dirs which are listed in configure.in

-I/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/Current/Headers
-I/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/Current/Headers
-I/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4/PrivateHeaders

Could this be a problem as well? ./configure says

checking for main in -ltk8.3... (cached) no
checking for main in -ltk8.2... (cached) no
checking for main in -ltk8.0... (cached) no

I have /System/Library/Tcl/8.3 which seems bad... Or different at least.

Damn! .. Now all us gui addicts get our hands on a command line and
everything has to be explained again ;)

tia