[PD] LISTS and ATOMS and THINGS

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Dec 11 15:42:02 CET 2001

hi,

to be precise, you CAN pack selectors together with other atoms,
they are just ordinary symbols... try this 5-banger:

#N canvas 133 114 267 252 12;
#X msg 44 31 1000 bang;
#X obj 44 66 unpack 0 s;
#X msg 129 101 \$1;
#X msg 44 136 stop;
#X obj 44 101 del;
#X obj 129 136 metro 200;
#X obj 129 171 print;
#X connect 0 0 1 0;
#X connect 1 0 4 0;
#X connect 1 1 2 0;
#X connect 2 0 5 0;
#X connect 3 0 5 0;
#X connect 4 0 3 0;
#X connect 5 0 6 0;

Krzysztof

p.s. quite a lot of pd-list messages have missed my mailbox, among them
this thread (which is from way after `virus scanner blues', strange...)

From: IOhannes m zmoelnig (zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at)