[PD] Setting delay times within abstractions?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Wed Jan 23 01:30:56 CET 2002

I'm using an abstraction that has delwrite~ and a matching delread~
in it, and I'd like to be qble to use different delay times for
different instances of the abstractions.

As far as I can tell from the docs, the input to delread~ is supposed
to set the delay time (with the related parameter for delwrite~ setting
the maximum value that the delread~ parameter could have). Input to
delread~ doesn't seem to be doing this, though, either inside of
abstractions or in the main canvas. Any clues?

BTW, I've been getting a lot of people curious about Linux and PD as
they look at my touring setup after shows. Some just can't believe it's
not a Mac :-)

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |