[PD] $0-array

pix pix at test.at
Fri Feb 1 16:19:14 CET 2002

evil hack but maybe:

[loadbang] -> [symbol $0-array] -> |rename array $1(

might work.

with the real disadvantages being that you wont be able to save the patch
without breaking the patch :)

(well, you have to rename the array back to "array" before saving).

also, perhaps there might be some kind of race condition regarding the
"array" at the beginning if you have several of these patches opening.

pix.