[PD] $0-array

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Feb 1 16:44:41 CET 2002

hi
tried this, too
but sometimes you open many instances of an array and pd doesnot know, which
of them to rename, ...
table is what i use
maybe there is the possibility to use a message like
;pd-test.pd array 500 100
but then there appears a properties-dialog...
it is also not a good solution to message
:pd-nameoftable vis 1
because the properties of the table do not get saved!?
marius.