[PD] PD >> PS2 ??

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sat Feb 2 19:27:37 CET 2002

jfm3 hat gesagt: // jfm3 wrote:

> I saw it yesterday too. I'd say the main things holding it back from
> being ported to the PS2 are TCL/TK and ALSA. If PS2/Linux 1.0 has decent
> ports of those, porting Pd should be trivial.

ALSA wouldn't be neccessary, OSS support should be sufficient.
Unfortunatly Dreamcast Linux doesn't have sound at all, as a DC is what
I have here.

BTW: Did someone try something like the PSX-game "Vib Ribbon" with GEM and
fiddle~ and bonk~? I'm thinking about this for some time now, but I'm no
graphics guy.

And the proper name for such a PD project should be "Pit Dibbon [tm]"  ;-)

bye,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______