[PD] Using C++ sources for externals

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Fri Feb 8 19:07:36 CET 2002

Hi,

Larry Troxler hat gesagt: // Larry Troxler wrote:

> In generaly, you don't have to leave out the "real object orientation"
> in this case, although maybe I'm not sure what you mean by that.

[Larry starts his book here...]

> Well, I'm gonna have to stop now before writing a whole book. Hope this
> helps!

My answer comes late, but actually your (and the others) comments were
so interesting and gave me great stuff to learn, that I started coding
immediatly and I'm now halfway through the port of rx-saturno to an
external. I does sound, although very faint, but I can scale that.

I will publish, when done.

Thanks and bye,
[...until the sure to follow next questions]
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______