[PD] what is the current state of the support for the Alsa Hammerfall driver?

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon Feb 11 21:43:49 CET 2002

IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> i really don't think that the alsa-drivers for the rme-hammerfall will
> work with pd (but i am out of date too: at least they didn't work last
> year in june...)

Why don't you think that? I don't have a hammerfall, but a Midiman Delta
card, that works excellent with alsa 0.9.0beta10. The RME cards work
well with other software (Ardour, ...) under ALSA, as far as the reports
on the alsa-* and linux-audio-* mailing lists say, so why shouldn't they
work with PD, too?

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __