[PD] rabin~

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Feb 12 11:32:51 CET 2002

hi all,

ok, I have made all sorts of crashy trials, attempting to cheat
class mechanism of Pd, and the conclusion is that probably it is
impossible to handle ordinary inlet and outlet objects in an
abstraction embedded in an external, if the code was to stay clean
and reliable.  On the other hand it looks like handling specialized
objects, like `ins' and `outs' in Max, should be possible.  Now
I will put this project aside for some time, waiting for any
suggestions from the more knowledgeable...

Krzysztof

(hoping to be wrong)