externs was: Re: [PD] jack patch

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu Feb 14 16:49:28 CET 2002

CK hat gesagt: // CK wrote:

> The only option I see would be putting the most useful stuff (ggee,zexy,
> markex,add yours ...) into one huge lib for people that don't want to
> compile themselves but I'm not sure if this would be worth the effort.

I liked Guenther's approach in the Demudi distribution. There is a
package with "all the most important" externals included, i.e. ggee,
iemlib and more. This saves a lot of searching. The package also has a
source-only version, so that you can compile it on other distributions,
too.

bye,
--
                                                 __    __