[PD] xeq documentation?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:15:28 CET 2002

I've been wondering for years how I could make some sort of hypertext
document that could have links to actual Pd patches.  If anyone has
a cool idea about this I'd love to hear it.  For example, if there were
some sort of very simple HTML browsing library that worked cross-platform???

cheers
Miller