[PD] linux basics and rme drivers

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon Feb 18 18:20:23 CET 2002

marius, are you sure that there is working linux driver for this card ?
I am pretty sure theat mine won't work, because I don't have any
information about the card.

the problem that you have with the unresolved symbol is because you
have to insert the soundcore driver. (or do a modprobe with updated
modules dependencies) .. but  it still won't work :(

Guenter