[PD] xeq documentation?

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Mon Feb 18 20:50:57 CET 2002

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 09:15:28AM -0800, Miller Puckette wrote:
> I've been wondering for years how I could make some sort of hypertext
> document that could have links to actual Pd patches.  If anyone has
> a cool idea about this I'd love to hear it.  For example, if there were
> some sort of very simple HTML browsing library that worked cross-platform???

Could you give an example of how you would envision this working? (Don't
worry at first about practicality, just what the user would do, see, and
hear in using the link.)

--
| jzitt at metatronpress.com           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |
| New book: Surprise Me with Beauty: the Music of Human Systems        |