[PD] table inlets gone forever?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 20 17:49:55 CET 2002

Hi all,

I would rather not have the inlet to the table object (since it's not really
consistent with "graph" objects and anyway the "accessor" objects tabwrite~,
tabread, etc are a better and more complete interface.)  So unless it causes
a lot of pain I'd rather drop it than have to maintain it.  It should be easy
to replace table with an abstractioon that imitates the old one with the
inlet anyway...

Miller