[PD] pd 0.35 test release 11 for linux and windows

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 20 21:01:09 CET 2002

Hi all,

on the usual, http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html , you can now
get preliminary release "0.35 test 11" for linux or MS windows.  This
fixes the two most recent problems reported by Krzysztof (the text-doubling
problem and the 70-millisecond hiccups mousing over patches with large
visible tables.

Next is getting it to run on Max OSX, then more testing and doc.  I'm
likely to chicken out of trying to add support for threading and ASIO in
MSW, since I'm having so much trouble already getting this one stable...

cheers
Miller