[PD] pd 0.35 test release 11 for linux and windows

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 20 22:34:32 CET 2002

Well, the newest portaudio for Mac OSX is said to do quite well for
audio latency (perhaps on the assumption that the process has real-time
priority...)

I haven't yet updated the Pd source to the newest portaudio code (don't
have a Mac on me and have to squat one) but the "linux" sources should
now "./configure" and "make" for OSX, so if you'd like to check it out,
you're welcome to...  You'd want to download the latest portaudio and
TCL/TK from http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/ too.

cheers
Miller