[PD] work

Juha Vehviläinen jusu at pinktwins.com
Sun Feb 24 21:06:22 CET 2002

hi,

I have some videos made with PD and Framestein available at
http://pinktwins.com in the visuals-section. The news-section
will also tell of upcoming performances and exhibitions - all
with Pd and Fs. If you live in Kristiansand or Berlin, check out
the upcoming exhibitions we are taking part in!

Juha