[PD] pyrite

pix pix at test.at
Mon Feb 25 12:17:05 CET 2002

just thought it's about time that i mention again that as far as i can
tell, my nqpoly~ abstraction does at least what rabin~ is trying to do...
only it does it using a self-constructing abstraction rather than as an
external. still, it gets pretty good performance.

it is also only single channel.. duplicating an object across multiple
channels is really a completely different dimension to work in. it could
theoretically be done in the same way that i made nqpoly.. and then
perhaps you could wrap an nqpoly instance in this new object to get a
polyphonic multichannel abstraction to build itself automatically..
ouch... :)

anyhow maybe if it's so eagerly awaited you might like to look at
http://pix.test.at/pd/nqpoly/ ... the documentation is pretty crap. but as
a single redeeming feature, i answer emails.

pix.