AW: [PD] Scripting

mark mark at junklight.com
Tue Feb 26 01:40:33 CET 2002

Having done a fair amount of investigation today (whilst at work - oops!)
I reckon that first off the scripting thing will simply allow you to write
PD (non DSP) externals in python. After that I will look into how much more
of the PD internals you can expose. This is still a fair amount of work to
make user friendly and useable - however it will allow you to create fairly
interesting control objects pretty much on the fly for a patch.

cheers

mark