[PD] yves' grid for NT/2K

joge . gboy at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 05:37:31 CET 2002

i have done some windows filesystem programming before so it would be all
that difficult just need to find some time.

as for the sonogram , i am using the pthreads_win32 library from redhat,
however it doesnt seem to be able to find the system call usleep() .  if any
one knows how to get around this using the pthreads_win32 library or the
some other library , please let me know .

again what ever i get compiled i will post on the web at
http://www.rpi.edu/~ardelg/

joge .