[PD] msgfile bug?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Feb 26 19:27:45 CET 2002

hi,

not that I know the answer...

Let me add another, slightly related question (although mine is
about reading files under Windows, rather than saving):

I wonder if among VC users (and there are so many here!) somebody
knows, why open_via_path(), if called from a .dll, always returns
an invalid fd?  I have to reopen the file, which looks stupid.
Or is it only a deficiency of my .dlls?

Krzysztof