[PD] pd-scheme / SIOD

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Wed Feb 27 15:52:22 CET 2002

Hi Larry,

your pd-scheme external is marvellous! Anybody interested in the
possibility of scripting in the framework of pd should check it
out. As I suggested in another private email I could imagine it would
be nice to add some "plugs" to and from pd via fifos in order to
access scheme directly from e.g. emacs in order to set values and
check its behaviour interactively (for debugging purposes and such),
but the reload function and the "()?" operator (IMO a very clever
idea) make similar things somewhat possible.

I think I found some minor bugs in scm.c and pdinit.scm and will send
the patches to you in a seperate mail.

Yours,
Orm