[PD] OS X, Pd, & Tcl/Tk question...

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:48:38 CET 2002

Hi all,

I'll put this in the documentation when I get that far, but...

You have to install Tcl/Tk separately before installing Pd on Mac OSX.
Do this by downloading from http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/
(see under "snapshots"), and putting the files in /Applications
and /Developer/.../Frameworks (I forget the exact path...)

Then get "pd test 11" for linux, untar, ./cofigure, make, and run
".../bin/pd".

Audio latency is still on the order of 1 second; I'm working on fixing this...

cheers
Miller