[PD] MIDI-in drivers Dell Optiplex GX110

david casal D.Casal at uea.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 12:11:24 CET 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> we have both windows and linux machines (well, it's one dual-boot
> machine) that work with roland's um1 perfectly under pd.

Could you tell me what driver you're using for the um1? I tried
'usbmidi-20020122.tar.gz' from member.nifty.jp/Breeze, but I couldn't make
it work...either on red hat 7.2 or debian 2.2.r4...I think I probably
missed something obvious, though. Any advice on the install?

dc

david casal                   --0+
    ---
d.casal at uea.ac.uk             --9+