[PD] linux installation problem

Miha Tomšič miha.tomsic at guest.arnes.si
Sat Mar 23 14:05:26 CET 2002

	Hello!

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> You need xlibs-dev, tcl8.X-dev and tk8.X-dev. The tcl/tk headers might need
> a softlink from /usr/include/tcl8.3/tk.h to /usr/include/tk.h, which is and
> old debian problem noone knows the right answer to. I guess one needs to
> set up the alternatives system in a specific way, but I don't know how.

The link should not be needed any more from 0.35-test-something. I am
positive test11 doesn't need it any more.

I've been fiddling with configure.in trying to get it working in more
general way (X11 libs, tcl/tk headers and so on). If it still doesn't
work, please report the problem.

	Miha...

 - Miha Tomšič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -