[PD] [announce] loopool 64

jfm3 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org
Sat Mar 23 20:03:06 CET 2002

loopool certainly looks promising, but I absolutely can not get ext13 to
work. It provides sigcatch13_setup and for some reason pd-0.35-test11
wants catch13_tilde_setup when I load the loopool patch. Any help would
be appreciated. When I get this working I'll write about it on
pure-data.org. Thanks!

--
(jfm3)