[PD] Pd 0.35 test 15 for windows, linux, Mac OSX

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 24 01:52:28 CET 2002

Hi all,

I've fixed a couple of bugs (notably openpanel) and improved audio
support for OSX and (I hope) also for ASIO in MS Windows.  For either
platform, you should be able to specify "-inchannels" "-outchannels",
"-soundindev", "-soundoutdev", and "-audiobuf" flags meaningfully.

I think you have to specify the "in" and "out" flags to have the same
value for either of these two platforms.  Later I'll supply simpler-to-use
"-channels" and "-sounddev" flags.

I still can't actually run ASIO myself, so I'm only hoping Pd will work with
it.  As always, you feedback is welcome!

cheers
Miller