Fw: [PD] Pd and Gem, some questions regarding performance

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Apr 10 15:06:35 CEST 2002

hi,

just an idea -- since usually dsp is only needed at one end, how
about using remote [netreceive] (or [netsend]) only at another end
(e.g. GEM host), while piping (e.g. [netsend]ing via localhost,
or using midi) control data into pdsend or from pdreceive program
locally in the audio host?  Or, even, to do the piping trick at both
ends?

Krzysztof